- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Feria Artesanal Angelmó
Feria Artesanal Angelmó Review
Several kitchens here prepare mariscal (shellfish soup) and caldillo (seafood chowder), as well as almejas (clams), machas (razor clams), and ostiones (scallops) with Parmesan cheese. Separate tables and counters are at each kitchen in this enclosed market, which is 3 km (2 mi) west of Puerto Montt along the coast road. Don't expect anything as formal as set hours, but most open around 11 am for lunch and serve for about three hours, and then from about 6 to 9 pm for dinner every day in the January–March high season. The rest of the year, most close some days of the week.
- Address: Caleta Angelmó, Puerto Montt
- Phone: No phone
- Location: Puerto Montt
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My apologies, as I didn't post this trip report on this thread for the Chile portion of our trip! Read more
Here is a trip report on San Pedro de Atacama, Chilehttp://southernpacificreview.com/2014/03/19/san-pedro-de-atacama/ Read more
This is the beginning of what will probably be a very long trip report spread over the next few months. Read more
· News & Features
Choosing a destination for your honeymoon can prove nearly as challenging a task as finding "the one." ... Read more
Three years after a devastating earthquake, Chile's Central Valley is flourishing again.... Read more
This might just be South America's most underrated destination.... Read more