- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Getting Here and Around
Rancagua is a one-hour hop due south from Santiago by car or bus. It's a bit faster by train, and much too close to justify flying. Wheeled transport will take the Pan-American Highway, while rail options follow along beside it. Traffic heading out of Santiago is often sluggish, and delays due to roadwork are frequent, but the highway is generally in good condition and allows for speeds of 120 kph (75 mph) for most of the route.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's