- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
One of the great highlights of life in Rancagua includes excursions to the National Rodeo Arena: the Medialuna Monumental, especially in late March, when it is host to the national championship. This is a great opportunity to glimpse huaso tradition in its full glory: horsemanship, riding and cow-herding skills, traditional foods, crafts, music, and dance. Av. Germán Ibarra s/n, at Av. España, Rancagua. 72/221–286. www.caballoyrodeo.cl.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's