- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
An hour's drive from Curicó, the lake is a popular place for water sports such as sailing and water-skiing. The town itself, about 8 km (5 mi) away, is worth a visit for its museum, but has little to offer in terms of dining or lodging. Black-necked swans are a common sight on meandering Lago Vichuquén and nearby Laguna Torca, which is a protected area.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's