- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Getting Here and Around
Return to the Pan-American Highway and head south for just a short 50 km (31 mi) to Curicó. You can also take an inter-urban bus to Curicó, or head back to San Fernando and hop the train for the very quick trip south. Once you're in Curicó, you can get around by local bus, taxi, or colectivo. And if you're visiting wineries, be sure to contact the Ruta del Vino de Curicó; they'll help you make the arrangements for visits and transport, and can also include visits to other sites of interest, such as Radal Siete Tazas or Vichuquén.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe