When to Go
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
When to Go
It seems that all of Chile heads to the coast in the summer months of January and February. This can be a great time to visit, with the weather at its warmest and the nightlife hopping. But it's also a tough time to find a room, especially on weekends. Make reservations as far in advance as possible. Spring (September, October, and November) and fall (March, April and May) can be perfect times to visit, when the days are warm and breezy, and the nights cool. Consider visiting during the shoulder months of December and March, which have good weather but also provide relative solitude in which to explore.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's