- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
The Central Coast lies two hours west of Santiago, across the Coastal mountains. Dominated by the overlapping cities of Valparaíso and Viña del Mar, this is where stressed Santiaguinos come to sunbathe, party, and gorge on seafood every moment they can. In the summer, even the smallest resort can heave with visitors, but outside of January and February they can be very quiet.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's