Sights & Attractions in The Central Coast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Sights & Attractions The Central Coast
|A-F G-L M-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Galería Municipal de Arte
This crypt in the basement of the Palacio Lyon is the finest art...
|Museums / Galleries||Valparaíso|
Iglesia Parroquial de Papudo
Near the south end of town is this lovely 19th-century church...
Isla de Lobos
North of town across from a large wooden restaurant is a small...
Isla de los Pájaros Niños
Just offshore from the Cofradía Náutica is this tiny island and...
People come to La Sebastiana to marvel at the same ocean that...
|Museums / Galleries, Houses / Mansions||Valparaíso|
A short bus ride south of the city is Laguna Verde, a completely...
A short drive north of town is the tiny Las Salinas, a crescent...
|Beaches||Viña del Mar|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe