Sights & Attractions in The Central Coast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Sights & Attractions The Central Coast
|A-F G-L M-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Galería Municipal de Arte
This crypt in the basement of the Palacio Lyon is the finest art...
|Museums / Galleries||Valparaíso|
Iglesia Parroquial de Papudo
Near the south end of town is this lovely 19th-century church...
Isla de Lobos
North of town across from a large wooden restaurant is a small...
Isla de los Pájaros Niños
Just offshore from the Cofradía Náutica is this...
People come to La Sebastiana to marvel at the same ocean that...
|Museums / Galleries, Houses / Mansions||Valparaíso|
A short bus ride south of the city is Laguna Verde, a completely...
A short drive north of town is the tiny Las Salinas, a crescent...
|Beaches||Viña del Mar|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $2900 & up -- South America 14-Day, 5-City Trip w/7 Tours LatinEscapes
- Alluring South America IExplore
- Chile Experience — $4,089 IExplore
- Breathtaking Patagonia — $7,995 IExplore
- Easter Island — $2,222 IExplore