- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
La Canasta Review
Serpentine bamboo tunnels connect rooms, and slabs of wood suspended by chains serve as tables: the scene could be straight from The Hobbit. A small menu changes regularly, but includes dishes such as cordero a la ciruela (lamb with a cherry sauce) and corvina queso de cabra (sea bass with goat cheese). Although it's across from the beach, there's no view.
- Address: Av. del Mar 593, Maitencillo
- Phone: 32/277–1026
- Location: Maitencillo
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My apologies, as I didn't post this trip report on this thread for the Chile portion of our trip! Read more
Here is a trip report on San Pedro de Atacama, Chilehttp://southernpacificreview.com/2014/03/19/san-pedro-de-atacama/ Read more
This is the beginning of what will probably be a very long trip report spread over the next few months. Read more
· News & Features
Choosing a destination for your honeymoon can prove nearly as challenging a task as finding "the one." ... Read more
Three years after a devastating earthquake, Chile's Central Valley is flourishing again.... Read more
This might just be South America's most underrated destination.... Read more