- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
La Canasta Review
Serpentine bamboo tunnels connect rooms, and slabs of wood suspended by chains serve as tables: the scene could be straight from The Hobbit. A small menu changes regularly, but includes dishes such as cordero a la ciruela (lamb with a cherry sauce) and corvina queso de cabra (sea bass with goat cheese). Although it's across from the beach, there's no view.
- Address: Av. del Mar 593, Maitencillo
- Phone: 32/277–1026
- Location: Maitencillo
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We just returned from an almost three week trip to Patagonia and I wanted to share some info as there really isn't much out there. Read more
Firstly, a big thank you to all who followed along on our travels over the last six month both here and on our blog. Read more
Today Chile and the USA signed an agreement to implement the visa waiver status for Chileans visiting the USA. Read more
· News & Features
Choosing a destination for your honeymoon can prove nearly as challenging a task as finding "the one." ... Read more
Three years after a devastating earthquake, Chile's Central Valley is flourishing again.... Read more
This might just be South America's most underrated destination.... Read more