- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Restaurante Cesar Review
There's no better way to escape the afternoon sun than to snag one of the bright red tables at this terrace restaurant. The thatched parasols above you sway gently in the breeze. In winter, cozy up to a large fireplace in the dining room. The menu has an ample seafood selection, including many different dishes using swordfish and sole, as well as beef and chicken dishes, and is complemented by an extensive wine list.
- Address: Playa Zapallar, Zapallar
- Phone: 9/9280–3420
- Location: Zapallar
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My apologies, as I didn't post this trip report on this thread for the Chile portion of our trip! Read more
Here is a trip report on San Pedro de Atacama, Chilehttp://southernpacificreview.com/2014/03/19/san-pedro-de-atacama/ Read more
My daughter and I are/were planning a trip to Chile and staying in Valparaiso. Read more
· News & Features
Choosing a destination for your honeymoon can prove nearly as challenging a task as finding "the one." ... Read more
Three years after a devastating earthquake, Chile's Central Valley is flourishing again.... Read more
This might just be South America's most underrated destination.... Read more