- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Getting Here and Around
From Algarrobo, head out as if returning to Santiago but turn southward at the crossroads on the road marked El Quisco. Follow the coast road through El Quisco for 20 minutes to reach the small village of Isla Negra. The path leading down to Neruda's house begins from the main road just after a row of stores selling handicrafts and souvenirs. Buses run regularly along the coast road from San Antonio to Algarrobo.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's