- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Although staff at large hotels mostly speak adequate English and, in some cases, a little French and German, be prepared elsewhere for people to be helpful but to speak little or no English. Taxi drivers, except for the (very expensive) services provided by hotels, won't in general know English, and menus are mostly only in Spanish. Spanish-speaking travelers, even from other Latin American countries, will find that some words, particularly for food, vary.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's