- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Le Due Torri
Le Due Torri Review
For excellent homemade pastas, head to this longtime Italian-owned favorite. If you think the agnolotti, stuffed with ricotta cheese and spinach, resembles a feathered hat, you're right. The affable owner, who was in Italy during World War II, intentionally shaped it like a nurse's cap. The rear of the dining room, with its small cypress trees and a corner pergola, is traditional; seating in the front is more contemporary. The name of the restaurant, by the way, refers to the two towers erected by the dueling Garisenda and Asinelli families in the owner's native Bologna.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Firstly, a big thank you to all who followed along on our travels over the last six month both here and on our blog. Read more
The goals of this year’s South American safari were good weather and jaguar in the Pantanal and to explore ‘wild’ Peru in Manu, Tambopata and Chaparri Reserve. Read more
This time we are really retiring!
Just got back from SEA and back at work and already planning our retirement trip next fall to South America.
Mid-sixties, active, healthy, husband speaks ok Spanish. Read more
· News & Features
Choosing a destination for your honeymoon can prove nearly as challenging a task as finding "the one." ... Read more
Three years after a devastating earthquake, Chile's Central Valley is flourishing again.... Read more
This might just be South America's most underrated destination.... Read more