- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
This extremely popular picada is always packed, so you might have to wait to be seated in the chandelier-lighted dining room or at one of the tables that spill out onto the sidewalk. A large selection of Chilean wine accompanies such favorites as cazuela (a stew of beef or chicken and potatoes) and sandwiches of mechada (tender and thinly sliced beef). There are three branches in the neighborhood, but each has its own personality.
- Address: Av. Providencia 1373, Providencia, Santiago | Map It
- Phone: 2/235–7914
- Website: www.liguria.cl
- Metro Manuel Montt.
- Location: Providencia
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Sun.
- Luis Thayer Ojeda 019, Providencia, Santiago, 2/231–1393, Metro: Tobalaba
- Pedro de Valdivia 047, Providencia, Santiago, 2/334–4346, Metro: Pedro de Valdivia
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We just returned from an almost three week trip to Patagonia and I wanted to share some info as there really isn't much out there. Read more
Firstly, a big thank you to all who followed along on our travels over the last six month both here and on our blog. Read more
Today Chile and the USA signed an agreement to implement the visa waiver status for Chileans visiting the USA. Read more
· News & Features
Choosing a destination for your honeymoon can prove nearly as challenging a task as finding "the one." ... Read more
Three years after a devastating earthquake, Chile's Central Valley is flourishing again.... Read more
This might just be South America's most underrated destination.... Read more