Bicycling in Santiago
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Santiago has no shortage of public parks, and they provide good opportunities to see the city. If you're ambitious you can even pedal up Cerro San Cristóbal, the city's largest hill.
You can rent mountain bikes for 9,000 pesos for the day from La Bicicleta Verde. This company also offers bike tours of the city and a bike-and-wine tour of some nearby vineyards. Av. Santa Maria 227 oficina 12, Parque Forestal, Santiago. 2/570-9338.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's