Athletic Clubs and Spas in Santiago
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Athletic Clubs and Spas
All of Santiago's larger hotels have health clubs on the premises, usually with personal trainers on hand to assist you with your workout. Even if you aren't staying at a particular hotel, you can usually pay to use the facilities for the day.
Balthus is the city's top health club. This high-tech marvel has all the latest equipment. You feel healthier just by walking into the complex, a sleek series of riverside structures in concrete and glass. There are eight tennis courts, spas, pools, and numerous fitness programs. Av. Monseñor Escrivá de Balaguer 5970, Vitacura, Santiago. 2/410–1414. www.balthus.cl.
Rolf Nathan, owned by the Las Condes municipality, also has a good swimming pool open to the public. Reina Astrid 879, Las Condes, Santiago. 2/212-8263. www.corplascondes.cl.
The modern Spa Mund is a sprawling aquatic spa where you can relax in saunas and hot tubs. Better yet, pamper yourself with a facial. Cardenal Belarmino 1075, Vitacura, Santiago. 2/678-0200. www.spamund.cl.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's