- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Restaurant Última Esperanza
Restaurant Última Esperanza Review
Named for the strait on which Puerto Natales is located, it is perhaps your last chance to try Patagonian seafood classics in a town being overrun by hip eateries. This traditional restaurant is well known for attentive, if formal service, and top-quality dishes from chefs Miguel Risco and Manuel Marín. Poached conger eel in shellfish sauce, king crab stew, and Cordero (lamb) are specialties—delicious dishes served with plenty of flavor and little fuss. The room is big and impersonal, and for this reason alone the restaurant is perhaps losing ground to new arrivals more focused on atmosphere and comfort.
- Address: Av. Eberhard 354, Puerto Natales, 6160000
- Phone: 61/413–626
- Location: Puerto Natales
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We just returned from an almost three week trip to Patagonia and I wanted to share some info as there really isn't much out there. Read more
Firstly, a big thank you to all who followed along on our travels over the last six month both here and on our blog. Read more
Today Chile and the USA signed an agreement to implement the visa waiver status for Chileans visiting the USA. Read more
· News & Features
Choosing a destination for your honeymoon can prove nearly as challenging a task as finding "the one." ... Read more
Three years after a devastating earthquake, Chile's Central Valley is flourishing again.... Read more
This might just be South America's most underrated destination.... Read more