Restaurant Última Esperanza
Restaurant Última Esperanza Review
Named for the strait on which Puerto Natales is located, it is perhaps your last chance to try Patagonian seafood classics in a town being overrun by hip eateries. This traditional restaurant is well known for attentive, if formal service, and top-quality dishes from chefs Miguel Risco and Manuel Marín. Poached conger eel in shellfish sauce, king crab stew, and Cordero (lamb) are specialties—delicious dishes served with plenty of flavor and little fuss. The room is big and impersonal, and for this reason alone the restaurant is perhaps losing ground to new arrivals more focused on atmosphere and comfort.
- Address: Av. Eberhard 354, Puerto Natales, 6160000
- Phone: 61/413–626
- Location: Puerto Natales
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My daughter and I decided to visit my grandson’s girlfriend, studying at a university in Valparaiso, Chile. I spent almost three mon... Read more
My apologies, as I didn't post this trip report on this thread for the Chile portion of our trip! I posted it on TA, however I never pos... Read more
My husband and I are traveling to Chile late Dec - early January. We are taking our nephew, a collage student . We are looking at 2 bedro... Read more