- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Chile is known worldwide for the visibility of its nighttime skies, due to the exceptionally dry climate.
SPACE is a small observatory just outside of town with eight telescopes and nightly tours. 166 Caracoles, San Pedro de Atacama. 55/851 - 935. www.spaceobs.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's