- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Hotel los Emelios
At a Glance
- friendly staff
- feels more like a hostel than a hotel, since baths are shared
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel los Emelios Review
Birds chirping in the garden and a refreshing plunge pool make this comfortable, homey, family-owned B&B your best bet in Pica. The small rooms have nice linens on the somewhat lumpy beds. Breakfast is served on the terrace in the back, where you'll enjoy bread with marmalade and tea or coffee.
- Address: L. Cochrane 213, Pica
- Phone: 57/741–126
- Location: Pica
- 7 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My apologies, as I didn't post this trip report on this thread for the Chile portion of our trip! Read more
Here is a trip report on San Pedro de Atacama, Chilehttp://southernpacificreview.com/2014/03/19/san-pedro-de-atacama/ Read more
My daughter and I are/were planning a trip to Chile and staying in Valparaiso. Read more
· News & Features
Choosing a destination for your honeymoon can prove nearly as challenging a task as finding "the one."... Read more
Three years after a devastating earthquake, Chile's Central Valley is flourishing again.... Read more
This might just be South America's most underrated destination.... Read more