- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Getting Here and Around
Mamiña is 125 km (78 mi) from Iquique proper: go back to Ruta 5, and head south briefly before taking Ruta A-65 directly east into Mamiña. If you'd also like to see Tambillo (a resting spot on the Inca trail), take the turnoff for Ruta A-651. For the adventurous and hard-of-bottom, there are minivans that head to Mamiña from Iquique.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's