- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Pisco Fuego Review
Just off the road that leads from Vicuña to Pisco Elqui is a small distillery partly owned by Chilean wine giants Concha y Toro. There are plans to install telescopes both for sun and star observation atop one of the huge vats so visitors can indulge in two of the region's greatest attractions—pisco and astronomy—at the same time.
- Address: Fundo San Juan, sector El Arenal, Vicuña, 1760000
- Phone: 51/411–039
- Cost: Free
- Hours: Daily 9–6.
- Location: Vicuña
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My apologies, as I didn't post this trip report on this thread for the Chile portion of our trip! Read more
Here is a trip report on San Pedro de Atacama, Chilehttp://southernpacificreview.com/2014/03/19/san-pedro-de-atacama/ Read more
This is the beginning of what will probably be a very long trip report spread over the next few months. Read more
· News & Features
Choosing a destination for your honeymoon can prove nearly as challenging a task as finding "the one."... Read more
Three years after a devastating earthquake, Chile's Central Valley is flourishing again.... Read more
This might just be South America's most underrated destination.... Read more