Sights & Attractions in Easter Island
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Things to Do in Hanga Roa
Caleta Hanga Roa
Colorful fishing boats bob up and down in the water at Hanga Roa's...
|Public Art (Mural / Sculpture / Statue), Marinas / Piers||Hanga Roa|
Hanga Roa's colorful walled cemetery occupies a prime position...
Iglesia Hanga Roa
Missionaries brought Christianity to Rapa Nui, but the Rapa Nui...
|Religious Sites||Hanga Roa|
Museo Antropológico Sebastián Englert
The one-room museum, named for a German priest who dedicated...
|Museums / Galleries||Hanga Roa|
The ancient ceremonial center of Tahai, where much of the annual...
|Public Art (Mural / Sculpture / Statue), Religious Sites||Hanga Roa|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's