- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
La Kaleta Review
This restaurant draws in patrons with its views from the point of Caleta Hanga Roa, seen from the terrace right by the breaking waves. The food, while good, is overpriced; this is the place to linger over a drink at sunset rather than for a meal. While credit cards are not currently accepted, this policy may change so call ahead.
- Address: Caleta Hanga Roa, Hanga Roa
- Phone: 32/255–2244
- Location: Easter Island
- No credit cards.
- Closed for lunch Mon.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We just returned from an almost three week trip to Patagonia and I wanted to share some info as there really isn't much out there. Read more
Firstly, a big thank you to all who followed along on our travels over the last six month both here and on our blog. Read more
Today Chile and the USA signed an agreement to implement the visa waiver status for Chileans visiting the USA. Read more
· News & Features
Choosing a destination for your honeymoon can prove nearly as challenging a task as finding "the one."... Read more
Three years after a devastating earthquake, Chile's Central Valley is flourishing again.... Read more
This might just be South America's most underrated destination.... Read more