- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
La Kaleta Review
This restaurant draws in patrons with its views from the point of Caleta Hanga Roa, seen from the terrace right by the breaking waves. The food, while good, is overpriced; this is the place to linger over a drink at sunset rather than for a meal. While credit cards are not currently accepted, this policy may change so call ahead.
- Address: Caleta Hanga Roa, Hanga Roa
- Phone: 32/255–2244
- Location: Easter Island
- No credit cards.
- Closed for lunch Mon.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Firstly, a big thank you to all who followed along on our travels over the last six month both here and on our blog. Read more
The goals of this year’s South American safari were good weather and jaguar in the Pantanal and to explore ‘wild’ Peru in Manu, Tambopata and Chaparri Reserve. Read more
I'm trying to fly into SCL and then onward to Punta Arenas. Read more
· News & Features
Choosing a destination for your honeymoon can prove nearly as challenging a task as finding "the one."... Read more
Three years after a devastating earthquake, Chile's Central Valley is flourishing again.... Read more
This might just be South America's most underrated destination.... Read more