- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Ranchito Giovanni Review
Frequented by locals more often than visitors, this is a private house, hidden a few steps down a dirt track beside the La Tinita restaurant, with a few tables in the kitchen and a few others on the outside terrace. It's a bargain for Easter Island: for just 3,000 pesos the friendly owner, María Torres, will serve you a generous helping of freshly caught fish with mashed potatoes, salad, and a glass of juice.
- Address: Av. Te Pito o Te Henua s/n, Hanga Roa
- Phone: 32/210–0472
- Hours: Lunch only.
- Location: Easter Island
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My apologies, as I didn't post this trip report on this thread for the Chile portion of our trip! Read more
Here is a trip report on San Pedro de Atacama, Chilehttp://southernpacificreview.com/2014/03/19/san-pedro-de-atacama/ Read more
I recently posted that my husband and I are hoping to travel to Argentina, including Iguazu Falls, in May. Read more
· News & Features
Choosing a destination for your honeymoon can prove nearly as challenging a task as finding "the one."... Read more
Three years after a devastating earthquake, Chile's Central Valley is flourishing again.... Read more
This might just be South America's most underrated destination.... Read more