- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
When the owner Raúl Teave is around, this small seafood restaurant, alongside the hotel of the same name and set back from the island's main thoroughfare, is exceedingly popular (when he's out of town, the restaurant closes). He whips up all the local fresh catches of the day—toremo and kana kana (both are meaty white fish) and tuna—and serves them with fragrant sauces of his own invention. You have to book ahead and leave a deposit.
- Address: Av. Atamu Tekena s/n, Hanga Roa,
- Phone: 32/210–0294
- Location: Easter Island
- Reservations essential.
- No credit cards.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Firstly, a big thank you to all who followed along on our travels over the last six month both here and on our blog. Read more
The goals of this year’s South American safari were good weather and jaguar in the Pantanal and to explore ‘wild’ Peru in Manu, Tambopata and Chaparri Reserve. Read more
Namaste || Hola ! Read more
· News & Features
Choosing a destination for your honeymoon can prove nearly as challenging a task as finding "the one."... Read more
Three years after a devastating earthquake, Chile's Central Valley is flourishing again.... Read more
This might just be South America's most underrated destination.... Read more