Easter Island Restaurants
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Easter Island Restaurant Reviews
Compared to mainland Chile, Easter Island is expensive—almost everything has to be shipped or flown in—and you may sometimes feel you're not getting value for money. The upside is the wonderful fresh fish and, in summer, the mangoes and small, sweet pineapples. Don't leave without trying the local banana bread known as poe (best bought at the Riro bakery opposite the church).
At restaurants, check your bill before leaving a tip; some restaurants add on a 10% service charge (which you are not legally obliged to pay).
Browse Easter Island Restaurants
Browse Easter Island Restaurants By Location
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe