Horseback Riding in Easter Island
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
One popular way to see the island is on horseback, which typically costs around 22,000 pesos per day or 45,000 pesos for a group tour with a guide. Many locals rent out their horses, and you can also often rent horses and guides from tour operators and car rental agencies. Also try asking your hotel to arrange this for you.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's