- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
At a Glance
- pleasant location
- plain interior
Check Rates from our Partners
This clean, comfortable lodging option is on the waterfront next to the town plaza. Its owners, Manuel Ojeda and his wife Maria Valdebenito, who are usually found working at the cash register in the mini-supermarket on the ground floor, can arrange guides and transport to nearby attractions for a modest price. If that's not enough to lure you in, their supermarket has three first-class pinball machines.
- Address: Diego Bahamonde 360 , Quemchi
- Phone: 65/691–369
- Location: Quemchi
- 23 rooms, 19 with bath.
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My apologies, as I didn't post this trip report on this thread for the Chile portion of our trip! Read more
Here is a trip report on San Pedro de Atacama, Chilehttp://southernpacificreview.com/2014/03/19/san-pedro-de-atacama/ Read more
My daughter and I are/were planning a trip to Chile and staying in Valparaiso. Read more
· News & Features
Choosing a destination for your honeymoon can prove nearly as challenging a task as finding "the one."... Read more
Three years after a devastating earthquake, Chile's Central Valley is flourishing again.... Read more
This might just be South America's most underrated destination.... Read more