- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Hotel Tierra del Fuego
At a Glance
- great location
- good restaurant
- amicable staff
- rooms vary in quality
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Tierra del Fuego Review
This rambling alerce-shingle house, dating from the 1920s, is on Quellón's waterfront. You'll notice a significant change of light when you've crossed the threshold between the original rooms, with their small windows, and those added in the past decade. Opt for one of the wood-paneled rooms in the newer wing or on the third floor; they maintain the style of the original house, and sunlight streams in through big windows. Everyone in town seems to stop by for lunch at the bustling restaurant downstairs.
- Address: Av. Pedro Montt 445, Quellón
- Phone: 65/682–079
- Location: Quellón
- 23 rooms, 2 suites; 14 with bath.
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We just returned from an almost three week trip to Patagonia and I wanted to share some info as there really isn't much out there. Read more
Firstly, a big thank you to all who followed along on our travels over the last six month both here and on our blog. Read more
Today Chile and the USA signed an agreement to implement the visa waiver status for Chileans visiting the USA. Read more
· News & Features
Choosing a destination for your honeymoon can prove nearly as challenging a task as finding "the one." ... Read more
Three years after a devastating earthquake, Chile's Central Valley is flourishing again.... Read more
This might just be South America's most underrated destination.... Read more