- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Getting Here and Around
Drive south from Castro to Chonchi. About 3 km south of Chonchi is Puerto Huicha, where you can take the Naviera Puelche ferry to Isla Lemuy. The 15-minute ferry, which operates from 7:30 am to midnight, goes through the Yal Canal and arrives in Chulchuy, which is just south of the island's largest village, Puqueldon.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's