Sights & Attractions in The South
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Iguaçu Falls
Although Iguazú is home to around 450 bird species, the...
Hito Tres Fronteras
This viewpoint west of the town center stands high above the...
Itaipú Dam and Hydroelectric Power Plant
It took more than 30,000 workers eight years to build this 8-km...
It looks like a cross between a log cabin and the Pentagon, but...
Parque das Aves
Flamingos, parrots, and toucans are some of the more colorful...
|Nature Preserves||Iguaçu Falls|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $824* & up -- Brazil Flights from U.S., R/T incl. Taxes TAM Airlines
- $334 -- Luxe Brazil Beach Resort w/Breakfast, 35% Off Sheraton Rio Hotel & Resort
- $147 -- Rio de Janeiro: 4-Star Hotel through Summer, 40% Off Novotel Rio De Janeiro Dumont
- $2140 & up -- Brazil & Argentina: 8-Nt. Escape w/Air & Tours LatinEscapes.com
- Alluring South America IExplore