Sights & Attractions in The South
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Iguaçu Falls
Although Iguazú is home to around 450 bird species, the parks...
Hito Tres Fronteras
This viewpoint west of the town center stands high above the...
Itaipú Dam and Hydroelectric Power Plant
It took more than 30,000 workers eight years to build this 8-km...
It looks like a cross between a log cabin and the Pentagon, but...
Parque das Aves
Flamingos, parrots, and toucans are some of the more colorful...
|Nature Preserves||Iguaçu Falls|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's