Sights & Attractions in The South
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in The South
Ilha do Mel
The 10-km-long (6-mile-long) Ilha do Mel, a state park in the...
Parque Estadual do Caracol
The Parque Estadual do Caracol is renowned for its breathtaking...
|Parks, Bodies of Water||Canela|
Parque Nacional dos Aparados da Serra
One of Brazil's first national parks, Aparados da Serra was created...
|Parks||Parque Nacional dos Aparados da Serra|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe