Sights & Attractions in The South
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions The South
|A-G H-L M-O P-R S-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Hito Tres Fronteras
This viewpoint west of the town center stands high above the turbulent...
Igreja de São Francisco
Curitiba's oldest church, St. Francis was built in 1737 and fully...
Igreja Nossa Senhora do Rosário
The city's first church, Igreja Nossa Senhora do Rosári was destroyed...
Ilha do Mel
The 10-km-long (6-mile-long) Ilha do Mel, a state park in the...
Itaipú Dam and Hydroelectric Power Plant
It took more than 30,000 workers eight years to build this 8-km...
Although not as old and renowned as its counterpart in Rio, the...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Curitiba|
It looks like a cross between a log cabin and the Pentagon, but...
The city of Laguna is the second-oldest Portuguese settlement...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's