Sights & Attractions in The South
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions The South
|A-G H-L M-O P-R S-Z « Prev |  Next »|
The 8-acre German Woods, a park honoring German immigration, is...
Run by Luiz Valduga and his sons, Casa Valduga produces several...
|Wineries / Breweries||Vale dos Vinhedos|
Catedral Basílica Menor
Also called Igreja de Nossa Senhora da Luz dos Pinhais, this...
Catedral Metropolitana Nossa Senhora Madre de Deus
Although its construction began in 1921, this cathedral wasn't...
|Religious Sites||Porto Alegre|
Centro Cultural Santander
This stately building, constructed in 1927–32 and the former...
|Museums / Galleries||Porto Alegre|
The Blumenau area is home to an important glassware industry...
|Museums / Galleries||Blumenau|
Although Iguazú is home to around 450 bird species, the parks...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's