- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Pedra Afiada Refúgio
At a Glance
- unique location
- great for adventure tourism
- basic amenities
- far from city
Pedra Afiada Refúgio Review
The most comfortable lodging at the end of the canyon valleys, this pousada has established its niche among adventure tourists, who depart from here to explore the Malacara and other canyons beyond. All northwest-facing rooms have balconies with views of the canyon walls. Every room has a different color scheme, and all have comfortable, queen-size beds.
- Address: Estrada da Vila Rosa s/n, Praia Grande, Parque Nacional dos Aparados da Serra, 88990-000
- Phone: 048/532–1059; 051/3338–3323
- Website: www.pedraafiada.com.br
- Location: Parque Nacional dos Aparados da Serra
- 11 rooms.
- Rate includes some meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
The goals of this year’s South American safari were good weather and jaguar in the Pantanal and to explore ‘wild’ Peru in Manu, Tambopata and Chaparri Reserve. Read more
I am terribly late in posting this. Read more
My husband and I are thinking of an eight day (not including travel time) trip to Brazil this February. Read more
· News & Features
American Airlines and US Airways formally completed their merger this morning, leaving four major players... Read more
Oceania Cruises has got something unique in store: a world cruise that embarks in the summertime instead... Read more
Whether its Spicy Alligator Fritters or Broiled Lobster Maine Lobster that you're after, Carnival's new... Read more