- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Brazil 2014
Pedra Afiada Refúgio
At a Glance
- unique location
- great for adventure tourism
- basic amenities
- far from city
Check Rates from our Partners
Pedra Afiada Refúgio Review
The most comfortable lodging at the end of the canyon valleys, this pousada has established its niche among adventure tourists, who depart from here to explore the Malacara and other canyons beyond. All northwest-facing rooms have balconies with views of the canyon walls. Every room has a different color scheme, and all have comfortable, queen-size beds.
- Address: Estrada da Vila Rosa s/n, Praia Grande, Parque Nacional dos Aparados da Serra, 88990-000
- Phone: 048/532–1059; 051/3338–3323
- Website: www.pedraafiada.com.br
- Location: Parque Nacional dos Aparados da Serra
- 11 rooms.
- Rate includes some meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We took a 10 day trip with Gate One Travel. Read more
I leave today for a 9 day trip to South America with three great friends (Betsy, Carolina, and Sandy). Read more
I have recently bought a flight to Buenos Aires and am planning to visit south America for 3 months ( May 12th to August 4th ) wooo hooo!!!! . I have less than 2 months to plan the greates Read more
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots... Read more
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more