- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Brazil 2014
Hotel Tarobá Express
At a Glance
- clean and cheerful rooms
- relaxing pool area
- good value for money
- street noise
- area can be dangerous after dark
- not particularly convenient for visiting either park
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Tarobá Express Review
Bright, modern-looking rooms set this hotel apart from most of the budget offerings in downtown Foz. Some are rather cramped, but all are kept spotless and make a fine base to return to after all-day falls visits. A pleasant roof deck with a small but attractive pool, a tiny gym, and Wi-Fi make the low prices even more appealing. Foz's shopping malls, restaurants, and business district are close by.
- Address: Rua Tarobá 1048, Foz do Iguaçu, 85851-221
- Phone: 045/2102–7770
- Location: Iguaçu Falls
- 82 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We took a 10 day trip with Gate One Travel. Read more
I leave today for a 9 day trip to South America with three great friends (Betsy, Carolina, and Sandy). Read more
I have recently bought a flight to Buenos Aires and am planning to visit south America for 3 months ( May 12th to August 4th ) wooo hooo!!!! . I have less than 2 months to plan the greates Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more