- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- bargain price
- good location
- blah decor
- no restaurant
- location sketchy at night
Check Rates from our Partners
Continental Business Review
Tourists are lured to this downtown budget option for its many business amenities, such as two phone lines for every room. Rooms are utilitarian, with plain and cheap-looking furnishings and carpeted floors, but the hotel is close to central attractions and the bus terminal, and access to the airport is quick and easy.
- Address: Praça Otávio Rocha 49, Centro, Porto Alegre, 90010-000 | Map It
- Phone: 051/3027–1600 front desk; 0800/603–1600 toll free/reservations
- Website: www.hotelcontinentalbusiness.com.br
- Location: Porto Alegre
- 126 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
The goals of this year’s South American safari were good weather and jaguar in the Pantanal and to explore ‘wild’ Peru in Manu, Tambopata and Chaparri Reserve. Read more
I am terribly late in posting this. Read more
So I'm thinking about booking an open jaw ticket, landing in Lima and overland going through Bolivia through Brazil to Iquara falls and then fly out from Buenos Aires.
It's my first time in Sth America Read more
· News & Features
There's something wonderfully comforting about an old-school ski resort. ... Read more
Arts and culture are celebrated as much as the world-class beaches in St.... Read more
Travelers to Belize will find a fairy-tale landscape of white-sand beaches, lush rain forests, and soaring... Read more