The South Sights


Parque Tingüí

Parque Tingüí Review

Designed to protect the upper basin of the Rio Barigüí from urban encroachment, this pleasant park has trails through the woods and barbecue areas. It's best known as the site of the Ukranian Memorial, which includes a reproduction of a wooden church with onion domes built by Ukrainian Catholic immigrants in 1900 in the town of Prudentópolis, 250 km (155 miles) away. There is also a shop with traditional Ukrainian handicrafts.

    Contact Information

  • Address: Rua Dr. Fredolin Wolf s/n, Pilarzinho, Curitiba, 82115-030 | Map It
  • Phone: 041/3240–1103; 041/3338–1442
  • Cost: Free
  • Hours: Daily 6–8
  • Location: Curitiba
Updated: 05-17-2013

Fodorite Reviews

Be the first to review this property


· Map of Parque Tingüí

Map of

Travel Deals