The South Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Porto Alegre Hotels
Blue Tree Towers
A haven for those seeking a peaceful night's rest, the Blue Tree . . .
Tourists are lured to this downtown budget option for its many. . .
Close to the museums and cathedral, this unassuming central hotel. . .
Holiday Inn Porto Alegre
The first member of the Holiday Inn family in southern Brazil. . .
Plaza San Rafael
Long one of the city's most sophisticated hotels, the Plaza Sa. . .
Sheraton Porto Alegre
In the fashionable neighborhood of Moinhos de Vento, the Sherato. . .
Browse All The South Hotels
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe