Sights & Attractions in The Northeast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in The Northeast
Hidden behind dunes, the stunning Canoa Quebrada Beach was "discovered"...
Massive dunes have made this one of the best-known beaches in...
Mosteiro de São Bento
The main chapel of the Mosteiro de São Bento, a Benedictine...
Also called the Praça dos Mártires, this landmark...
Most of Old Recife's colonial-era public buildings and houses...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Recife|
Theatro José de Alencar
This theater is a rather shocking example (especially if you...
|Arts / Performance Venues||Fortaleza|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $824* & up -- Brazil Flights from U.S., R/T incl. Taxes TAM Airlines
- $334 -- Luxe Brazil Beach Resort w/Breakfast, 35% Off Sheraton Rio Hotel & Resort
- $147 -- Rio de Janeiro: 4-Star Hotel through Summer, 40% Off Novotel Rio De Janeiro Dumont
- $2140 & up -- Brazil & Argentina: 8-Nt. Escape w/Air & Tours LatinEscapes.com
- Alluring South America IExplore