Sights & Attractions in The Northeast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in The Northeast
Baía dos Porcos
The best showcase for the island's stunning natural beauty, the...
|Beaches||Fernando de Noronha|
Hidden behind dunes, the stunning Canoa Quebrada Beach was "discovered"...
Centro Dragão do Mar de Arte e Cultura
Not far from the Mercado Central, this majestic cultural complex...
|Museums / Galleries||Fortaleza|
Massive dunes have made this one of the best-known beaches in...
Mosteiro de São Bento
The main chapel of the Mosteiro de São Bento, a Benedictine monastery...
Museu do Homem do Nordeste
Offering rich insight into the history and cultural influences...
|Museums / Galleries||Recife|
Also called the Praça dos Mártires, this landmark square dates...
Most of Old Recife's colonial-era public buildings and houses...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Recife|
Santuário Ecológico de Pipa
Nature lovers will enjoy the Santuário Ecológico de Pipa, a 120-hectare...
|Trails||Praia da Pipa|
Theatro José de Alencar
This theater is a rather shocking example (especially if you...
|Arts / Performance Venues||Fortaleza|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe