Sights & Attractions in The Northeast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions The Northeast
|A-B C-E F-H I-N O-Q R-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Feira de Caruaru
This fantastic open-air market, the largest in Northeast Brazil...
|Markets / Bazaars||Caruaru|
The ocean is always calm at this beach, which is surrounded by...
Forte das Cinco Pontas
Originally constructed from mud in 1630, the "Fort of Five Points"...
|Museums / Galleries, Military Sites||Recife|
Forte de Nossa Senhora da Assunção
Built by the Dutch in 1649, this fort was originally baptized...
Forte dos Reis Magos
Natal owes its existence to this impressive five-sided fort...
Surrounded by palm trees and favored by local surfers, beautiful...
Massive dunes have made this one of the best-known beaches in...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's