- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Brazil 2014
This very small restaurant is known for its seafood, especially lobster. If you can't decide what to order, the sinfonia ecologiku is a sampling of every type of seafood on the menu. Call ahead and they will send a transfer to collect you, since finding this tucked-away establishment can be a challenge.
- Address: Estrada Velha do Sueste, near airport, Fernando de Noronha, 53990-000
- Phone: 081/3619–0031; 081/3619–1200
- Location: Fernando de Noronha
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch. Closed every 2nd Sun.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We took a 10 day trip with Gate One Travel. Read more
I leave today for a 9 day trip to South America with three great friends (Betsy, Carolina, and Sandy). Read more
I'm looking for a place to stay in Recife during the world cup, the problem is that every is booked. I know there are few cities near by.. can you recommend me a city that is well comunicated Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more