- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Brazil 2014
As popular now as when it opened more than 30 years ago, this elegant, old-school restaurant serves up Portuguese classics such as bacalhau a calí—codfish cooked with olive oil, onion, garlic, tomatoes, potatoes, and white wine. Save room for sugary Portuguese desserts like pastel de belém (a creamy custard tart).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We took a 10 day trip with Gate One Travel. Read more
I leave today for a 9 day trip to South America with three great friends (Betsy, Carolina, and Sandy). Read more
I'm looking for a place to stay in Recife during the world cup, the problem is that every is booked. I know there are few cities near by.. can you recommend me a city that is well comunicated Read more
· News & Features
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more