What was originally the home of the Portuguese crown's representative, Antônio de Castro Viana, was built by Indian laborers. In 1814 it became the property of the imperial government and served as the residence of the provincial president. The next important occupant was painter Raimundo Cefa. It now houses a display of his work and has been designated a historic landmark.
Rua do Rosário 01, Fortaleza, 60135-050, Brazil