- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Brazil 2014
The principal draw at Maracajaú is the large coral reef 6 km (4 miles) off the coast. Teeming with marine life, the sizable reef offers the best snorkeling in the Natal area, and the natural pools are some of Brazil's most beautiful. Visitors can catch a van from Natal, followed by a small boat or catamaran across to the reefs. A round-trip with Natal Vans costs R$110 per person.
Ma-noa Parque Aquático. This water park has all that day-trippers require: a restaurant, water rides, a huge pool, boat trips to the reef with snorkeling equipment provided, and even transport to and from Natal hotels. 084/3211–2140. www.ma-noa.com.br.
- Address: Take BR 101 north to Maracajaú access road; 55 km (34 miles) north of Natal, (Ma-noa Aquatic Park) Enseada Pontas dos Anéis, Maracajaú, Natal, 59056-450
- Location: Natal
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We took a 10 day trip with Gate One Travel. Read more
I leave today for a 9 day trip to South America with three great friends (Betsy, Carolina, and Sandy). Read more
I have recently bought a flight to Buenos Aires and am planning to visit south America for 3 months ( May 12th to August 4th ) wooo hooo!!!! . I have less than 2 months to plan the greates Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more