The Northeast Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Northeast Hotel Reviews
Hotels are plentiful throughout the Northeast. Prices range from moderate to pricey, depending on season. Many hotels are sleek and modern, comparable to those you'd find in tourist destinations around the world. Pousadas tend to have a bit more charm and personalized service. Making reservations is advisable during high seasons. Keep in mind that prices listed at the hotel reception are often considerably higher than those that can be find online. Many business hotels in Boa Viagem will also drop their rates on the weekends.
Browse The Northeast Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's