The Northeast Feature
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Top Reasons to Go
Idyllic Beaches: Relax on some of Brazil's most beautiful beaches, with warm water all year and sand dunes high enough to ski down.
Gorgeous Olinda: Wander along the winding streets of Olinda as you gaze up at the beautiful colonial-era architecture.
Star-gaze: Star-gaze and watch the full moon rise in some of the world's clearest skies.
Carnival: The energetic Carnival in Olinda is considered to be among the best in Brazil, rivaling those in Rio and Salvador.
Northeastern Eats: Try the amazing carne de sol, or sun-dried beef, as well as the other unique Northeastern dishes using lobster, shrimp, and crabs.Updated: 09-2013
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's