- Idyllic Beaches Relax on some of Brazil's most beautiful beaches, with warm water all year and sand dunes high enough to ski down.
- Gorgeous Olinda Wander along the winding streets of Olinda as you gaze up at the beautiful colonial-era architecture.
- Star-gaze Star-gaze and watch the full moon rise in some of the world's clearest skies.
- Carnival The energetic Carnival in Olinda is considered to be among the best in Brazil, rivaling those in Rio and Salvador.
- Northeastern Eats Try the amazing carne de sol, or sun-dried beef, as well as the other unique Northeastern dishes using lobster, shrimp, and crabs.
FODOR'S GO LIST 2015
The top 25 places we think should be on every traveler's radar this year.More