- Idyllic Beaches Relax on some of Brazil's most beautiful beaches, with warm water all year and sand dunes high enough to ski down.
- Gorgeous Olinda Wander along the winding streets of Olinda as you gaze up at the beautiful colonial-era architecture.
- Star-gaze Star-gaze and watch the full moon rise in some of the world's clearest skies.
- Carnival The energetic Carnival in Olinda is considered to be among the best in Brazil, rivaling those in Rio and Salvador.
- Northeastern Eats Try the amazing carne de sol, or sun-dried beef, as well as the other unique Northeastern dishes using lobster, shrimp, and crabs.
80° BY THE SEA
Looking for a beach vacation? Let us help you find the right spot.More