Sights & Attractions in The Amazon
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions The Amazon
|A-D E-L M-O P-R S-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Estação das Docas
Next to Ver-o-Peso market on the river, three former warehouses...
|Marinas / Piers||Belém|
Fortaleza de São José de Macapá
The top man-made attraction in Macapá also happens to be Brazil's...
Forte do Presépio
Founded January 12, 1616, this fort is considered Belém's birthplace...
Igreja Nossa Senhora das Mercês
Another of Belém's baroque creations, this church is notable...
Igreja São Sebastião
With its charcoal-gray exterior and medieval style, this neoclassical...
INPA–Bosque da Ciência
Used as a research station for the INPA (Instituto Nacional de...
Roughly 23 km (14 miles) southwest of Soure, Joanes was the island's...
|Beaches, Towns, Archaeological Sites||Ilha do Marajó|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's