Tariri Amazon Lodge
At a Glance
- personal attention from the owners
- delicious food
- no air-conditioning, hot water, Internet, or television
Check Rates from our Partners
Tariri Amazon Lodge Review
On the shores of Lake Acajatuba, this family-owned resort consists of charming wooden rooms built on stilts above the jungle floor. Owners Germano Alvarado and Fabiola Carrazzone do everything from greeting the guests with fruit juice to taking them on the various tours. Germano, who hails from Peru, personally takes guests on boat trips to see baby alligators and riverside communities, while Fabiola is in charge of the tasty meals served thrice daily. All rooms have screened windows, an electric fan, and their own bathrooms. Packages include a boat trip to see caimans at night, a visit to local riverside communities, and guided jungle hikes. Avoid booking trips during the dry season from July through November when the waterways dry up.
- Address: Around 180 km (112 miles) northwest of Manaus, Lago de Acajatuba, Municipio de Iranduba, Manaus, 69450-000
- Phone: 092/9137–1925
- Website: www.taririamazonlodge.com.br
- Location: Excursions from Manaus
- 6 cabins for couples, 4 cabins for families
- Rate includes all meals.
- Closed Oct. 15–Nov. 15 due to dry season.